CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 30, 2009

A Sincere Thank You..

Hello friend, I am writing this post to thank you.
I have been online now for a little under a year, making friends,
adding value and also promoting my businesses.

As you know this industry can be a bit difficult to figure out,
how much to promote and how much to build relationships. I have
in this past year met some truly wonderful people that have planted
a seed of greatness in my life.

My initial take on internet marketing was that there was no way for one to
build real friendships online, I thought it was a great way to
promote the business but I saw everyone as just a picture on a site.

I was wrong, I have met wonderful people who I can now cal friends.
People who without question have given and given and given.

In this quick post, I wanted to thank you. I have stripped my blog,
this being my initial blog of all banners and links with a couple
of exceptions because I want you to know that you are more than just
a picture or a prospect to me. (You are a friend)

So God bless you in business and more importantly in all areas
of your life..

Your friend and colleague,

Jaime Morales
Skype: JaimeMorales77
(562)261-5578

0 comments: