CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The 3 Golden Rules Of MLM Exposed..

If you have been in this industry for some time, you know these rules...

At least I hope that someone showed you these rules...

I heard them within 3 months into my MLM career...

But are they really teaching the right way to put these 3 rules to work for you?

Rule 1) Exposure is everything...

How are they teaching you to maximize this rule..

A) Warm Market Recruiting and when that fails, Pay $5 per lead and cold call...

Rule 2)The fortune is in the follow up...

Really? yeah, following up is a very important part of the process that will allow you to succeed..

How are they teaching you to follow up?

I know, I've been there...

They taught me to buy 3x5 cards and a card holder with 31 tabs.. That's for my grandma... (LOL)

And rule 3) Work with the willing...

That's awesome.. How are they teaching you to identify the willing?

I know that one too, Those who show up are willing right?

The rules are right.. The teaching is out of wack...

Rule 1) If you want to expose the masses, you should position yourself and your content online...

Position your content where those who are looking are hanging out at...

Rule 2)In order to follow up with the masses, you are going to need an Auto Responder...

Anything else would be uncivilized...

And Rule 3) If you want to Identify those who are willing, Give everyone on your team a real Home Business...

It's a lot easier to identify and to track the activity of your organization if:

A) You can see them doing the do.. Online you can see what they are doing and they can also see your activity...

B)If they can log in to a webinar and you can see them online.. It's easier to commit to a webinar then to a hotel beating...

Ooops, I meant meeting...

Watch my initial video and sign in to receive my email training series on this subject...

http://www.ProspectingPowerHouse.com/

Mobile post sent by jaimemorales77 using Utterlireply-count Replies.

0 comments: